Start your outing off right with one of our great breakfast options.
- Coffee service - $3 per person
- Coffee and sweet rolls - $5.95 per person
- Includes Paramount Coffee and assorted sweet rolls
- Beaumont continental breakfast - $7.95 per person
- Includes Paramount Coffee, orange juice, assorted sweet rolls and pastries, bagels, and whole fruit.
- A 21% service charge will be added to all buffets
On the Course Options
Enjoy one of these great on course options for your event.
- “From the Roller Grill” - $6.75
- Includes choice of grill hot dog or bratwurst, chips and fountain beverage
- “Spartan at the Turn” - $9.95
- Includes choice of chicken, hamburger, bratwurst or hot dog, chips and fountain beverage.
- “Go Green” Boxed Lunch - $10
- Includes choice of Boar’s Head Deli sandwich, chips, whole fruit, cookie and bottled water.
- Deli Sandwich options: turkey and cheddar, ham and Swiss, and roast beef and cheddar (+$1.00)
Spartan Buffet - $16.00 per person
(A 21% service charge will be added to all buffets)
This cookout-style buffet is the perfect ending to your event and includes the following items:
- Grilled 1/3-pound hamburgers and cheeseburgers
- Marinated chicken breasts
- Choice of two salads:
- Pasta salad
- Potato salad
- Fresh fruit salad
- Cole slaw
- Garden salad with dressings
- The Spartan Buffet includes chips with dip, assorted chef’s choice desserts, and lemonade and iced tea.
21% service charge will be added to all buffets
Alcoholic beverages are allowed for events on the West Course only. Rules for the University's Conference Center License will apply. Please contact Jason Edick to get this information at 517-355-1636
Food and Beverage Menu Selections
Forest Akers has limited kitchen facilities for the preparation of more extensive menu selections and offerings. Through our partnership with the University Club and Kellogg Catering, a wide range of offerings for dinner, dinner buffet, hors d’oeuvre and cocktail receptions are available.
Jason Edick at 517.355.1636 or email@example.com