Introduction to Golf: Functional movement skills followed by golf instruction
Ages: 4 to 7 years old
- Golf instruction: 30-minute classes; three-week program
- Complimentary use of SNAG golf equipment. Miniature golf equipment designed to be lightweight and for all golf swings
- Balls slightly smaller than a tennis ball with a maximum flight distance of 50 yards
- “Roller” and “launcher” used for putting and all other shots
- Real golf clubs will not be used in this class
- Golf games
- Golf challenges
Cost: $39 per student for a 3-session class
Class Ratio: 5:1
All Classes will be held on Sundays.
Class #1 - June 12, 19 and 26 - 3:00 pm - SOLD OUT
Class #2 - June 12, 19 and 26 - 3:45 pm - SOLD OUT
Class #3 - June 12, 19 and 26 - 4:30 pm - SOLD OUT
You will be redirected to a secure MSU site for registration and payment. Your credit card statement will show a charge for MSU. You may also pay by ACH (checking account). You will receive a confirmation of payment and registration within 5-7 business days.