With the most recent updates to the governor's executive order 2020-110, our golf courses, driving range, clubfitting, and 1-on-1 instruction are open. Starting June 8 two riders are allowed per cart. At the current time the Spartan Spirit Shops at Forest Akers remain closed, but we are working to re-open the golf shops to the public. If you are looking for that special piece of Spartan Gear please visit the Spartan Spirit Shops at their online store.
You must make a tee time first by calling our golf shop at 517-355-1635 and then proceed to our on-line payment system to pay online once your reservation has been confirmed by a Forest Akers Team Member. Payment must be made prior to arriving to the golf courses.
You may click on the following payment links below to pay for your tee times. Please click on the correct link for the golf course you are playing.
*TEE TIME MUST BE RESERVED FIRST BY CALLING THE MAIN LINE 517-355-1635 PRIOR TO paying online
If you would like to pre-order a boxed lunch, you may do so at the bottom of the payment page, please pick the type of sandwich that you would like from the drop down menu.
Please show your emailed receipt to the staff in the West and East snack shops prior to starting your round of golf.
- The following services will not be available on the golf courses:
- Ball Washers
- Water Coolers
- Bunker Rakes
- Golf Shops
- The following "Social Distancing Guidelines" are required for all golfers:
- All players must always remain 6 feet of space between others
- The flagstick shall remain in the hole at all times and no one should touch the flagstick for any reason
- All players are asked to refrain from congregating at any time in the following areas
- Tee boxes
- Putting greens
- Parking lot
- No player is permitted to enter the golf shop areas
- Outside Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on property