Designed to help golfers achieve greater results and more enjoyable experience on the golf course
4-week program | Monday, February 22nd - Saturday, March 20th (makeup week will be Monday, March 22nd - Friday, March 26th)
Location: All-weather practice building
- One (1) 30-minute lesson each week for the duration of the program tailored to the golfer’s desired outcome
- PGA professional instruction
- Video analysis of your golf swing
- Hitting balls out of our hitting bays, allowing all golfers to see their entire ball flight
- One small bucket of balls before and following your scheduled lesson
Session 1 - One Instructor - Monday-Friday, 1:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. and One Instructor - Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
You will be able to schedule your session times online on Monday, October 12th. You will receive information via email for sign up.
Instructors for Session 1:
Chad Kurmel, PGA
Alex Lorencz, PGA
Tom Kang, PGA
We cannot guarantee a specific instructor or time for this program.
Online Registration: Begins Monday, February 1st | U-Club Golf Members receive 10% off. Sign up online and we will refund the 10% back to you when processed)
You will be redirected to a secure MSU site for registration and payment. Your credit card statement will show a charge for MSU. You may also pay by ACH (checking account).
Cost: $200/person (limited to 50 golfers)
#1: $99 upgrade receive a $156 range card and five Top Tracer range one-hour passes